ARB have designed and developed a Commercial bar for the Mitsubishi MQ Triton. Chassis mounts initially developed for the Australian specific tion MQ Triton Summit bar have been retained. A number of features not traditionally found on an ARB Commercial bar are
• ARB LED Clearance and turn signals included as standard
• Centre and under wing panels included as standard
• Fog light option now available in ARB’s traditional fog light surround
• Outer tube increased to 60.3mm to allow fitment of the Summit Side Rails and Steps.
• Vehicle specific design for the Mitsubishi Triton MQ.
• Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
• 60.3mm outer tube and 76.1mm centre tube.
• Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts and hardware.
• Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow. • Extensive protection panels on centre and either side.
• Combination style bar to suit both winch and non-winch applications.
• Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb. Separate winch installation kit is required.
• Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED’s and a range of IPF lights.
• Provision for optional ARB Fog Light kit part number (PN)6821201.
• Includes ARB LED Indicator and Clearance light.
• Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre fame.
• Bar adds approximately 195mm to the overall length of the MQ Triton.
• Approximate weight of the bar, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 63kg.
Fog Lights & Led Clearance Light / Turn Signals:
ARB’s traditional fog light and indicator surround is used on the Commercial Bar for the MQ Triton and incorporates ARB’s designed and developed LED Clearance / Turn signal light. ARB’S 55W fog light, PN 6821201, is optional fitment to the ARB Commercial Hilux bar. ARB Auxiliary Fog Light Loom PN 3500440 is required if fitting the ARB Fog Light option.
Driving Light Mounts:
Mount holes are provided for fitment of a range of ARB Intensity, Bushranger and IPF 808, 800 and 900 series lights. Pinning holes for ARB Intensity driving lights are included in the top pan of the Commercial bar.
Two aerial mounts are welded to the centre cross tube to allow fitment of UHF/AM radio and mobile phone aerials/antennas.
Hi-Lift Jack Points:
The Hi-Lift jack points are welded directly to the upright on either side and are designed to prevent the Hi-Lift jack from interfering with the face of the bar.
Winch Model Fitment:
The ARB Commercial Bar for the MQ Triton has been designed to accept fitment of the following winches:
• Warn M8000, XD9000, XP9.5 and XDC 9.5
• Warn ZEON 8, 8-S, 10 and 10-S
• Warn ZEON Platinum 10, 10-S
• Warn Magnum 8K, Magnum 10K
• Smittybilt Gen2 X20 10K
• Bushranger DV-9TH, DS-9.5TH and Seal 9.5TH
Additional fit kits are required depending on the winch being fitted:
• All winch fitments require PN 3540050 WINCH INSTALL KIT.
• Warn ZEON and ZEON Platinum fitment requires Warn PN W89965 Short Wiring Kit.
• Warn ZEON Platinum fitment may require PN W94288 Enhanced Signal Kit.
• Smittybilt Gen2 X20 10K requires PN 3500770 BRKT SOL PACK S/BILT GEN2 X20|SUIT 98510.
• Winches fitted with a hawse fairlead will require PN 3500600 Hawse Fairlead Spacer Kit.