Designed to give protection to vital underbody components including steering, engine sump, transmission and transfer case, ARB Under Vehicle Protection Panels are laser cut, press formed and folded to provide protection to vulnerable under body components.
The 2015 on Hilux and Fortuner Under Vehicle Protection Panels consist of four carefully designed panels. The front, sump and transmission panels bolt directly to the chassis and provide continuous under vehicle protection from front bar or bumper to transmission. The Transfer case panel bolts directly to the transfer case.
The Under Vehicle Protection will fit with or without an ARB front bar. Fitment has not been confirmed with other bar designs.
Protection & Styling Characteristics:
• 3mm pressed and folded sheet steel adds more strength than standard folder sheet.
• Laser cut sheet steel.
• Zinc plated and powder coated in a silver textured finish.
• Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing.
• All steel components are protected with either powder coat or zinc plating.
• Front panel protects:
– Power steering piping
– Power steering rack
– Engine sump
– Stabilizer (roll) bar
• Sump panel protects:
– Front differential and mounts
– Engine sump
• Transmission panel protects:
– Transmission and transmission controls
• Transfer case panel protects:
– Transfer case and controls
• The UVP and fitting kit weighs approximately 28kg. Approximately 8kg of components are removed for fitment.
NOTE: While these panels have been engineered for strength and functionality, care and good judgement should be taken when traversing difficult off-road conditions to minimize damage to panels and vehicle.
During servicing when panels are removed ensure fasteners are re-fitted to the correct torque values.
Inspect panels and mounting points visually on a regular basis. Dirt and foreign matter should be washed out to minimize build up around hot components. CAUTION is required when removing foreign matter with hands while vehicle is hot or running. Replace any components as necessary.